A Career AT Orphazyme
Orphazyme is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. Our highly motivated and talented team of professionals is dedicated to the development of innovative therapeutic approaches to severe diseases, and cooperates with the research community worldwide.
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Do you have extensive experience in setting up and driving global clinical programmes?
Do you want to exert your influence by leading project teams to develop medicines to help patients with rare diseases?
If so, you might be the new Senior Clinical Project Manager at Orphazyme ApS.
About the Clinical Operations department
Clinical Operations is an integral part of the Development department, and is responsible for all aspects of the planning and managing of phase 1-3 clinical trials.
The Clinical Operations team is small and efficient, and we work in close collaboration with vendors/CROs. We always maintain high visibility by a strong project management involvement and contact to the trial sites. We value an open, dynamic and creative working environment, a great team spirit and a high quality mind-set.
As Senior CPM you will act as lead for clinical projects/trials and be overall responsible for project/trial related activities, from start up to reporting. In collaboration with team members from different functional areas and the vendors/CROs, you will lead one or more trials, ensuring that key project deliverables are met within the overall goal and to the highest possible standard.
In the role, among other things, you will be responsible for:
- Clinical Project/Trial Management - Planning, conducting and completing/reporting clinical trials
- Vendor selection and oversight
- Creating a good team spirit by contributing to a positive and inspiring working climate
- Participating in departmental and cross-functional projects to continuously ensure regulatory compliance and improve our working practices
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following professional criteria:
- MSc level (medical, biological, pharmaceutical science or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with clinical trial/project management (Pharmaceuticals)
- Working experience from both Pharma and Biotech
- CRO management/oversight experience
- Full proficiency in both written and spoken English at professional level
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following personal criteria:
- can work as a team player with excellent social skills
- able to motivate others and skilled at leading teams
- systematic and organised, with high quality standards
- can prioritise your work in a fast-paced and changing environment
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please send a CV and motivated letter of application to:
Christina Guldberg, Director Clinical Operations