www.orphazyme.com/us (the “website”) is provided and owned by:
Orphazyme US, Inc.
180 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 3475
Chicago, IL 60601 USA
Attn: Privacy Office
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your IT device when you visit our website and these files render it possible to collect information about which pages are visited and which features are used. Cookies cannot spread computer viruses.
Orphazyme uses the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies” are temporary cookies that are deleted automatically when you close your IT device/web brower.
- “Persistent cookies” are permanent cookies that will be stored on your IT device.
- “Analytics cookies” monitor how you have reached the website, and how you interact with and move around once on the website. These cookies let us know what features on the website are working the best and what features on the website can be improved.
- “Personalization cookies” are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Website. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the website.
- “Security cookies” help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- “Website management cookies” are used to maintain your identity or session on the website so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
- “Third-party cookies” may be place on your computer when you visit the website by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
Cookies are used to remember your settings, maximize your user experience, and improve functionality, traffic measurement, and track your use of our website and the pages you visit. Cookies help us understand how our website is being used and improve your user experience.
HOW TO DELETE OR BLOCK COOKIES?
You may withdraw or change your consent by blocking cookies in your web browser. However, if you delete or block cookies on your IT device the website cannot function properly and certain features cannot be used. If you are using multiple browers and IT devices you will have to withdraw or block in all of them.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?